By using the brush pen, it is easy to create a postcard with your Japanese character design even as a beginner.
The way of writing happily, expressing feelings of calling on and inviting luck, is based on the psychology of handwriting and will be explained to you. Using this special technique, you will surely create a beautiful piece of calligraphy art!
1. Explaination about joyfull calligraphy
2. Warming-up exercises
3. Getting to know the brush pen workshop
4. How to express a Japanese theme
5. Writing freely on a postcard without a pattern
6. Sharing your work with everybody
7. Presentation and explanation of the pattern (how to invite luck by writing)
8. Individual practice and writing a clean copy
9. Sharing and comparing the first and second work with the group
◆ Joyfull calligraphy teacher: Taki
◆Living in Fukuoka. Graphic designer, illustrator. Well versed in the art of creating designs to bring written Japanese characters to life. Living according to the Macrobiotic diet since 1999. Started the school of Joyfull Calligraphy, working with the brush pen, in Osaka in 2012 after studying the psychology of handwriting. The school was also established in Tokyo later on. Currently offering 12 courses per month in 9 different places within Fukuoka prefecture.
Experience fee; brush pen; pattern; paper for clean copy; postcard
2 - 8 guest
The above is number of people who can apply.
This activity will be held regardless of the weather.
3 days prior up to 6 pm on the day before: 50% of the original price ; After 6pm the day before up to the same day: 100% of the original price
■ Price with consumption tax included.
■ Please make a reservation at least until 6pm five days prior to the experience date.
1JPY ≒ 130.77EUR